Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update Bathroom - 3 weeks later





The bathroom is almost done! We just need to trim and paint it. I wish that I would have taken a better 'before' picture. I don't think this one does any justice to how gross the bathroom was. Yes, that is a wooden toilet seat and YES, that funny looking thing in the shower is a soap/shampoo/whatever dispenser.
Jeff had to rip EVERYTHING out, right down to the studs - replace all the framing, insulation, the tub, re-do all the tile, replace the sink, install a new light fixture...the works. He even had to re-do all of the plumbing.

I am very happy with how the bathroom turned out. I can't WAIT to see the finished product. We are painting the bathroom Sherwin Williams 'Silvermist.' A nice blue/green. I can't wait to see what it looks like on the wall! Stay tuned....

4 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! You are so lucky to have a husband who can do all of that stuff. I know you don't take it for granted. Looks great and so fresh and clean.

patty said...

Oh My Gosh! It looks amazing! What an improvement. I did a double take with the bathrooms - forgot what it looked like originally and thought, "I don't remember Jacqueline picking up a combination dispenser?" Well you didn't! So proud of both of you and very glad your hand healed from the tile smashing incident!

Reena said...

Very nice job! I love looking at before/after pics. Can't wait to see your beautiful house soon!

Addie Blog said...

It looks GREAT. That bathroom is sparkling!