Monday, November 24, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
- Bottle of formula (supplementing breastmilk with formula will help baby sleep longer, since it is more filling).
- Nightly Bath - Matthew loves bathtime and the warm water puts him in sleepy mode.
- A pair of snuggly fleece pajamas. He loves his pj's!
- Story and prayers.
- Swaddle with receiving blanket or swaddler.
- Ocean waves CD. This relaxing sound reminds baby of being in the womb and lulled Matthew right to sleep!
It was our first night of waking up only once! Ahhh....it was so nice.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Jeff and I received a new video camera from my parents for our birthdays. Today we are playing around with all of the features. Here is Matthew's first home video!!! Note when I tell him to say hello the second time, his little hand waves...how cute!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
We took our first trip to the mall today to go Christmas shopping. I brought Matthew to my favorite hot spots...the M.A.C. counter in Nordstrom and Metropark (new boutique that my sister Tina loves!). Everyone gushed over how adorable he is! I am a biased opinion...momma always thinks her baby looks cute!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
He is so loving, patient, and naturally gifted at being a good parent. Matthew could not have been blessed with a better father. I love watching Jeff hold and care for Matthew. It has given me yet another reason to admire Jeff!!
And so on this day, I would like to wish my amazing husband the happiest birthday yet! XOXO!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Here is Jeff doing a little Sudoku with Matthew watching. Haha. I thought this was a cute pic!