Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!

I love my husband Jeff so much. I am very lucky to have married one of the most intelligent and sweet men that I have ever known. With the birth of our son, Jeff has revealed to me a new reason to love him even more. Before Matthew was born, Jeff had never changed a diaper and could count on one hand the number of times that he had held an infant. Over the past two weeks, I have seen Jeff morph into "Super Dad."
He is so loving, patient, and naturally gifted at being a good parent. Matthew could not have been blessed with a better father. I love watching Jeff hold and care for Matthew. It has given me yet another reason to admire Jeff!!

And so on this day, I would like to wish my amazing husband the happiest birthday yet! XOXO!

2 comments:

Julie and David said...

Way to go Jeff!!! Happy Birthday!

patty said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Super Dad Jeffrey!! I've always known deep in my heart that my sons would become awesome husbands and dads. Jacqueline you made me cry like someone else too!!