Monday, June 8, 2009

House Update - Weekend #1

Well...Jeff and I have got LOTS of projects ahead of us. So far, we have completed the 'demo' phase of our improvements. It seems when you start one project, you uncover 3-4 other things that need to be done.

Goals for this week/weekend:

Bathroom / roof complete
Refinish floors
Patch n' Prime all walls

After that, we will need to do trim/paint and we are set to move in! I will post some before/after pics soon.

We are planning on re-doing the kitchen in July. If anyone has any ideas for pre-made meals that are quick, easy, and require little to no clean-up, let me know! Our kitchen will be UC (under-construction) for 2-3 weeks.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I think crock pot meals would be an easy way to go while UC. Pulled pork is so easy - throw in the pork roast with a bit of BBQ sauce and shred right before eating. I'll forward you a great crock pot recipe for chicken stroganoff.

Reena said...

I'll email you 2 recipes that I use when I'm pressed for time - Pesto Eggs and Stuffed Shells. Good luck with the renovations!