Saturday, August 29, 2009

10 Months

Wow! I am a big boy now. I am 10 months old. I am almost ready to take my first steps...but for now, I love to cruise around the furniture! I love to talk. My favorite sound is 'Dada.' I also like 'Mama, baba, nana, and mmmm.' I am trying to let Mom know when I want a bottle by saying 'Baaaa....Baaaa.' She is just catching on.

I love my trucks, my new orange ball, and my favorite books are 'Colors' and 'Good Puppy.' I also like 'The Giving Tree.' My favorite songs are 'Old MacDonald,' 'Baby Sails a Silver Boat,' and '10 Little Monkeys.'

My favorite foods right now are blueberries, sweet potatoes, and green beans! Mom even let me try a bite of pudding the other day. I said, 'Mmmmm.'

I can't wait to try cake and ice cream! Daddy says I have to wait until my first birthday party. Only two months away!

1 comment:

patty said...

Ohhh getting sooo BIG!! Miss our little man. But we'll have a good time next w/e for Labor Day. The months are flying by so quickly!