Friday, January 25, 2008

The Miracle of Green Tea

"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one."
- Ancient Chinese Proverb

The benefits of green tea in our body are so remarkable that it is believed that the key to a longer life may be brewing in your cup!

Green tea helps fight cancer, lower bad cholesterol, fight tooth decay, reduce weight, and lower high blood pressure.These benefits are proven facts coming from in-depth studies performed around the world.
Properties found within green tea have multiple impacts on the body, all good.

I switched my regimen of caffeine loaded D. Coke to green tea. I have more energy and feel healthier overall. I am adding it to my list of things that I cannot live without!

1 comment:

mamie said...

I think I may have to give up my AM large coffee burst back to the green tea AM wake up. Although in just a week or so I won't be waking up to the traditional alarm clock. My feet may take the place of it. What a better way to heal then by consuming such good stuff.