Monday, January 21, 2008

House Hunting


Jeff and I are on the search for a house! Yesterday, we looked at a home in Milford (pictured above). This area has a very quaint dowtown area, that I love! The home was quite large with a spacious floorplan. It would require a lot of work, but once updated would be ideal for the two of us. The home has a lot of charm and would be "something" with some TLC. It also has a beautiful, fenced backyard with plenty of room for a large deck and still space for a garden and a play area for our future puppy. I could definetely see myself coming home to this house at the end of the day.

5 comments:

mamie said...

I love it! Is it affordable? Let us know!

Arie said...

its sweet!

Jacqueline said...

Yes, it is affordable. We are hoping it comes down in price a touch, but it has a ton of potential! The only thing I worry about (please don't laugh) is with it being an older home, ghosts! Both Jeff and I got a strange feeling, not necessarily a bad one, but just that the home had a presence of its own. Milford Township has a paranormal society, so maybe I could do some research on the house! Hehe =)

Arie said...

aaaaand they thought i was weird for going to the ada witch's cemetary.....

mamie said...

Who were the prior owners? Maybe a little ole couple????

We'll just bless it with holy water and hang pictures, rosaries, and set out statues of Mary and no one will bother anyone in that house!! Most ghosts are supposed to be friendly aren't they???? Just ask Brian and Ang about theirs. Remember "Action Squad" pictures of their "protected" house???? Sounds all too familiar to me. Brian's story should be in the AS archives! Seriously!

The fed lowered interest rates - should go in your favor and David's too.