Sunday, January 27, 2008

And even more house hunting...

Jeff and I took a drive over a street to look at this beauty in Farmington Hills. This is a foreclosure home with again, a TON of potential! To our surprise, the home was left unlocked...so we took a quick stroll through the house (yes I know this is considered trespassing!) This charmer has 4 bedrooms, two full baths, an all seasons room, fireplace, two-stall electric garage, spacious backyard, and all sorts of other features. It would require a LOT of time and effort to fx up, but for the area this home is priced fairly competitively. I would love to learn more about the home and what the bank is willing to sell for. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

mamie said...

It looks so charming! What kind of a price? I suppose you haven't found that out just yet. Can you find it online with the rest of the particulars? I know I'm just full of questions. It's been a VERY quiet weekend for me so I'm enjoying something to peek my interest.

Arie said...

holy hell, you didn't update for like a year and then all of a sudden its like i missed a year of your life....

JuliesBoyfriend said...

No, this is actually breaking and entering, a felony.

Jacqueline said...

A felony? Whoa...I better remove this post.