Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Time!

Jeff and I had a wonderful Easter this year. We went over to Brian and Angie's on Saturday for dinner. Everything was wonderful! It was so nice of them to have us over. We all received Easter baskets from Jeff's mom and dad. Pictured here is Jeff's favorite gift "The Caveman's Pregnancy Companion." How fitting!

Sunday we spent the day with my family. My mom put on an amazing brunch! I love breakfast. My parents also put together an Easter basket for the two of us. I don't think I have ever received so much candy! (Mind you my mom confiscated gummy bears from me the week before...claiming they weren't good for the baby). I really don't know what we are going to do with all of the candy! I am sure it will get eaten...Jeff, of course, has the restraint to only eat one piece at a time. I , however, cannot just have one piece when all of my favorite treats are in one spot. Our baby is definetly going to have a sweet tooth!

No comments: