Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Matthew's Nursery

Matthew's nursery is almost complete! We just have to figure out what we want to do in his closet and install the light fixture. Again, I wish that I would have taken a better before pic. The walls were dark blue, lots of dents, and the floors were pretty beat up. Check it out...

And after....ta da!



AND - look at how much my big boy is loving his new nursery! Jeff lowered Matthew's crib last week...then, Matt decided that he was going to learn to stand up. Ooops! Looks like Jeff is gonna have to lower it even more!
Today, Matt and I had so much fun. We slept in, ate breakfast, and then met up with two other mommys and their baby girls for music in the park. Every Wednesday, Plymouth has music in the park. There had to have been over 200 people there. It was so much fun! I joined a Meetup Group for Plymouth moms and two of the moms invited me to join them this week for music. Matthew had so much fun!
The rest of our day was spent at Home Depot, listening to Michael Jackson, and working on projects with Daddy. Can't wait until the main level is complete!

No comments: