Monday, March 23, 2009

In my bag...

shu uemura Depsea Water Facial Mist
During this time of year, my skin gets very "thirsty." This light facial mist helps me to hydrate. Whenever I am feeling a bit dry, I just mist away!






Flower Bomb is the perfect scent...sexy, yet feminine. I wore it on my wedding day and I wear it almost every day to work. Perfect for every occassion.




I am a mascara junkie. I have tried all brands from the
drug store and have not found one that comes close to comparing with Bad Gal Lash. I call this mascara my "sure thing." Thick, sultry lashes are guaranteed. She is an expensive little kitty at $25/tube, but worth every penny!





Bumble and Bumble's surf spray is the best product for achieving soft, subtle, beach waves. With a little humidity, a few sprays of surf spray and a little bit of natural wave...great hair is guaranteed.

1 comment:

Reena said...

That facial mist looks great- I'm adding it to my amazon wishlist. I heard that I may get a little uncomfortable while being pregnant in the summer. I might as well be prepared! Thanks :)