Monday, March 23, 2009

Another beauty post!

My mom bought all of us girls a Clarisonic two years ago for Christmas. I used mine every day and then got out of the routine. Now, I am back on it! My skin is extremely sensitive, so I need something that will effectively cleanse without harsh exfoliants or chemicals.

The Clarisonic promises..."a reduction in the appearance of pores, improved skin tone, a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improved absorption of serums and moisturizers. The sonic technology is so gentle and effective that it is used and recommended by luxury spas and leading dermatologists across the country. Clarisonic is the sonic revolution that delivers clear, soft, smooth and younger-looking skin. The way you cleanse and care for your skin will never be the same. "

When I was using it daily, I did notice my skin was more radiant and looked a lot healthier. I would recommend the Clarisonic to anyone wanting to try something that doesn't take a lot of time and wants to see almost instant results. The Clarisonic is a little pricey...$195, but a way better value than buying expensive cleansers/moisturizers that come in tiny bottles, need to be replaced every two months, and promise the same results.

1 comment:

Arie said...

I don't think I ever got the non-recalled one.

:(