In honor of earth month, I thought that I would share some "earth" friendly ideas to make your lifestyle and home more "green."
1. Ditch your weekly supply of Evian for a reusable water bottle
2. If you love Starbuck's, Biggby, or Caribou...buy a reusable mug
3. Buy some recycle bins and start to recycle one new product/month. This month start with plastic. Pretty soon you will have more recycling than garbage!
4. Skip the individually packaged snacks. Instead buy in bulk and put in reusable tupperware.
5. Use both sides of a sheet of paper.
Just some easy ideas that I am trying to incorporate into my life!
Check out: http://www.thegreenguide.com/ for more ideas.