Monday, February 23, 2009

My 2009 Academy Award Favs

Last night, the stars were out in full force for the Oscars. My favorites included Brad/Angelina, Natalie Portman, and the always stunning Heidi Klum. I love red carpet watching!

I think Angelina looked fabulous! Her green earrings were the PERFECT accessory. Hair/makeup looked flawless and that dress...one word, wow.



Natalie Portman always looks chic. I love the color choice for her dress. PINK is one of my very favorite colors. She looked so feminine.

Her petite frame wasn't overpowered by her dress and her accessory choices really let the dress do the talking. Natalie looked like an ethereal princess gliding down the red carpet.



Of course my idol, Heidi Klum looked fabulous... as always. My favorite component of her ensemble...the many bracelets that adorned her wrist. Heidi has a way of looking very glamorous, yet not too over the top. I think she looks beautiful.
I really enjoyed watching the stars make their grand entrance!

No comments: