With just three short months left of school, I am REALLY REALLY looking forward to getting my life back. In the coming months after graduation, I plan to:
1. Spend LOTS of time with Matthew and Jeff!
2. Learn how to make AMAZING homemade pizza and pasta.
3. Pick up knitting as a hobby. My sister-in-law Angie, cousin-in-law Rachael, and sister Arie have inspired me to pick up the needles and get knitting! I want my first project to be something easy that I won't get too frustrated and give up.
4. Be more stylish. I would like to experiment with more hairstyles and makeup.
5. Try out some yoga studios around town. There are tons of "try us out for a week free," studios in the area and I would love to go and ZEN out for a while.