Monday, February 2, 2009

Looking forward to...

With just three short months left of school, I am REALLY REALLY looking forward to getting my life back. In the coming months after graduation, I plan to:

1. Spend LOTS of time with Matthew and Jeff!

2. Learn how to make AMAZING homemade pizza and pasta.

3. Pick up knitting as a hobby. My sister-in-law Angie, cousin-in-law Rachael, and sister Arie have inspired me to pick up the needles and get knitting! I want my first project to be something easy that I won't get too frustrated and give up.

4. Be more stylish. I would like to experiment with more hairstyles and makeup.

5. Try out some yoga studios around town. There are tons of "try us out for a week free," studios in the area and I would love to go and ZEN out for a while.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Woo hoo for #3! But be careful, it's very addictive and will zap your time for numbers 1, 2, 4 and 5! A hat is a terrific first project.

Rachael said...

I wish i lived closer to you, I'd love to try out Yoga! My doctor actually recommended it last friday, i just don't know where to look around here other than gyms and they are expensive.

Arie said...

WHAT!? Knitting!! Yay!!

patty said...

I have learned a few tricks at my knitting classes that I'd be happy to share with you when I'm at your home. If I can knit, anyone can knit!

patty said...

We too are looking forward to a less stressful time for you. It's coming fast........

I can share my knitting pattern with you if you'd like........I asked for the simplest one they had!

Arie said...

PS~ You should take one of those 3 hour classes or whatever that MAC offers once in a while -- I didn't get a chance to take it, but I learned a lot just from them outlining how they were applying my Prom makeup!

I think they offer them on Saturday mornings and they aren't too expensive.