Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Stone Valley

More exciting news! Jeff and I found a beautiful piece of property in Brighton Township that we are going to purchase. We found a breathtaking development, "Stone Valley," last weekend and thought for sure the lots would be out of our price range...the homes in the development are amazing. Turns out the developer fell into some financial trouble and the price of the lots was reduced by an incredible $100k. There was a bit of bad news, however, the lot that we initially fell in love with was sold.

Last night, driving home from work, I saw a rainbow. I just had an all around good feeling about the evening. After meeting with the real estate agents, we discovered that "our" lot was available after all! The pending sale fell through. How fortunate for us!

Jeff and I will soon be the proud owners of lucky lot #7!!!

2 comments:

mamie said...

Good luck on everything dearie! You'll have our support in many ways.

Jackson said...

I am trying to improve search rankings. My blog is Usedcarsecrets@blogspot.com. Does anyone have advice that could be helpful. how about exchanging links for an easy start. leave me your link on my blog and I will embed it there and in other visited areas as we.. - Thanks Able - Unite. Able Answer The Nort East Bloggers Bloggers Unioin. Ad Sales companies lik Google have created a virtual monopoly on internet advertising while riding their plan on the backs of eager hardworking bloggers. N.E. Bloggers union wii negotitae fo better blogging wages in return for ad sponsorship. We may have to start blogging elsewhere, I will be posting about other sources quality ad revenue that you can earn with while not letting google take advantage of you,. One of my better blogs is http://usedcarsecrets.blogspot.com.This is a newer blog i began about a month ago. I have earned less tha $.50- cents with ad-sense to date. I have earned about$15 - in revenue generated br domain parking at Name Drive. There is a way we can band together to work smarter. Not harder. Those interested in collaborating on ways to increase the ad revenue of your quality blog. Please contact Me - Able Answer at ableanswer@gmail.com or call direct 802-659-4276