Monday, January 26, 2009

BOO YA

Yesterday, Jeff and I were getting ready for church. Usually, we wear jeans. However, Jeff put on a nice pair of pants, so I thought that I should dress it up a bit more. None of my dress pants have fit in a long----time, but I thought to myself, "What the hell. Give em' a try." My size 2's slid on with ease, and I felt bad for cursing them out when they gave me muffin top a few weeks ago. Matthew turned three months on Saturday and I am officially down to my pre-baby size. YEAH!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Ya b*tch ;) Just kiddin....congrats you sexy mamma!!!

Now i just wish to get to my pre-winter weight! ugh!

Angie said...

So I tried that with a size 6 yesterday, thinking, "Well, they probably just won't button." Right. They wouldn't even come halfway up my thighs. That was a bad idea.

Jacqueline said...

I owe it all to Matthew. Breastfeeding has made the weight fall off. I remember looking in my closet and thinking that it was going to cost me a lot of money to buy new clothes, since none of my old ones would ever fit. I am afraid when I stop breastfeeding it will all come back!

patty said...

Didn't I just tell you that you were looking slimmer again?? Good job!! Now go find a sexy dress for the wedding!