Friday, October 17, 2008

In gear...

With all of the last minute changes to our plans, Jeff and I are adapting well. We are in gear for this baby and ready to rock. Baby clothes are washed, supplies are stocked, hospital bag is packed, and our eyes are on the prize...a happy, healthy baby boy.

My last day of work is today. I am hoping in the next few months to generate enough accounting projects to work strictly on a contract basis, allowing me to stay home with the baby. I have pooled my resources, put out ads on Craigslist, am working on some different ideas to generate business, and actively marketing my skill set to different small businesses in the area. I hope my action plan comes together on such short notice!

1 comment:

mamie said...

You go girl!!! I think that is an incredible battle plan. You know we want you back here, but if you can work it to stay home with the baby there, I am all for that. But I will still come to help out so you can have a break, or a nap when baby naps so you are able to work on these jobs at home. Jacqueline is woman, hear her roar!!!