Sunday, June 15, 2008

Family Fun

This weekend Jeff and I traveled back to Grand Rapids to celebrate Father's Day weekend. Saturday we went up to the cottage to spend some time with the Burch clan. Brian/Angie gave Jeff a very special Father's Day gift...an MSU onesie for our little boy! How cute!

Saturday evening my mom and dad made dinner. My cousin Lisa was in town from Atlanta. She is 18 weeks pregnant and as you can see from the picture above, looks fabulous! My cousin Jessica her husband Nick, and little one Gabby also joined us for dinner. It was great to spend some time with family that I don't get to see very often.

Sunday was very relaxing...Jeff and I went to 8:00 church...early! Then, went to breakfast with my Grandpa Dean. Jeff went back up to the lake and I stayed home to relax with my parents. I enjoyed a wonderful two hour nap, and then went for a nice walk with my parents and little Eva. We had such a great weekend!

2 comments:

mamie said...

You both are looking good! Glad you had a special Father's Day celebration!

Arie said...

you forgot the part where arie saved the day for the pregnant woman! hahaha