Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bug-a-boo!

I took the day off on Friday to go shopping with my mom at a new outdoor mall "Patridge Creek." We strolled into a cute baby store called "Right Start." I was very impressed! The sales staff was so knowledgable on everything a new mother needs. Who knew that the new strollers/car seats have foam core in them to help baby's back/neck develop? I do now!

I think I have found my favorite stroller. It is the Bugaboo Bee. It is a little on the pricey side, but has all of the amazing features that I was looking for in a stroller. I also like that it is lightweight and compact enough for me to carry and stow myself. There are a lot of models out there that are very large. You know the ones I am talking about...they look like they weight over 100 pounds and always seem to have the tiniest women pushing them. No wonder they are so skinny! They are pushing the mothership! That must be a workout in and of itself.

So, for me, the Bugaboo Bee is my stroller of choice. It can hold up to 45 pounds and has great add-ons that include a sun-shield and an all-weather shield. I also figure it looks "manly" enough that Jeff woudn't be embarassed pushing it around. I like it in black...that way it won't be gender specific for future kids. I know it is a little premature as our little one is only 10 weeks, but in my mind it is never too early to start researching.

1 comment:

Reena said...

I love the bugaboo! I see celebrities with those all the time in my UsWeekly magazine. Classy!