Friday, May 30, 2008

Ultrasound in 5 hours...

So, I am torn... do I open my present before Christmas and find out what the baby is...or do we wait? Jeff wants to know in the worst way. I told him that we either both have to know or both not know. I think I am gonna wing it...go with my gut feeling when we are there.

I am VERY excited to see our little baby's feet and hands. I could hardly sleep last night in the anticipation! Of course, in the few hours that I did actually sleep, I dreamt that I was in Grand Rapids, looked at my cell phone to see that it was 4:15PM...so I woke up in a panic!

Which brings me to a completely different topic...I used to average 8 hours of sleep per night. Now, that I am working full-time, going to school at night, pregnant, and only getting 5-6 hours of sleep per night, I feel like I have more energy than ever! Is it the rush of pregnancy? Perhaps getting less sleep is more condusive to my body/natural energy level. Maybe I was over-sleeping with 8 hours, if that is possible. All I know is if this is a pregnancy rush, I wish I could tap into it after the baby is born!

1 comment:

mamie said...

Pappa wants to know, so I guess we both want to know too! I have another special gift for you when I see you this weekend! I can't wait. I'll be waiting with anticipation by the phone!!! Wish you didn't have to work tonight and you could just come back to Rockville and share the news 1:1!