Sunday, February 17, 2008

At the Ski Hill

Jeff and I went skiing this weekend. It was a ton of fun! I only went once last year, and before that I hadn't been in 8 years! It is like riding a bike. I have been skiing since I was old enough to walk, so picking it back up wasn't too hard.

Jeff is going skiing in a few weeks with his dad and brothers...wish I was going. I want to plan a trip out west with him next year. I would love to ski Lake Tahoe. I hear it is beautiful. This year...tropical vacation...next year ski vacation! A little skiing, a little sun, some hot chocolate, and maybe a trip to the spa. Sounds very nice this time of year. Especially, for this girl!

4 comments:

mamie said...

You should definitely plan a ski vacation. Dad says you ski like he does, which is quite the compliment. You two would look fabulous on the slopes with the mountains as a back drop!

Jacqueline said...

I agree we should plan a ski trip! Maybe next year all the girls will go too! I do love skiing...I could just do without the bitter cold!

Angie said...

That's a great idea - we can all go. I wouldn't mind a little skiing, then a lot of vegging out by the fire place :)

Arie said...

you are such a dork, lol